Highly Romantic Weddings
Justin and Bernadette will give that special touch to your special day with their own unique blend of Guitar/Violin and Voice.
For your ceremony there is the option of beautiful classical, celtic or popular music, and while your guests are enjoying light refreshments the repertoire would encompass jazz, contemporary popular and light classics.
The duo can be augmented with second violin and flute/Irish whistle for a fuller sound.
Whatever your vision, Highly Strung will be able to create an atmosphere that is at once sophisticated and elegant with a hint of fun, after all, you have a lot to celebrate.
Please drop us an email for a quote.
"Justin & Bernadette, Highly Strung
You have no idea how many compliments we have received about your performance at our wedding on Friday.
You made the night amazing with your brilliant performance, creating a perfect atmosphere, exactly what we wanted.
Thank you so much for making our night so special for us and our guests
Totally amazing, beyond our expectations!! "
Greg & Peter (Wolfies, Sydney)
"We, along with all our guests were so impressed with your performance and friendliness, Highly Strung has been talked about as a highlight of the wedding and just how apparent it was that you love what you do."
Julie and Christopher Dale (Australian National Maritime Museum)
"Thank you so much for the beautiful music! - as always."
Chris and Rea Grainger (Hunter Valley)
"Highly Strung complemented our wedding in more ways than we can name. You made the night for us. Thank you so much."
Anne and Tony Higgins (Hunters Hill)
- Canon (Pachabel)
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Mozart)
- Wedding March (Wagner)
- Bridal March (Mendelssohn)
- Song of Joy (Beethoven)
- Serenade (Haydn)
- Humeresque (Dvorak)
- Barcarole (Offenbach)
- Can Can (Offenbach)
- Hungarian Dance # 5 (Brahms)
- Czardas (Monti)
- Gabriel's Oboe (Morricone)
- Brothers (Morricone)
- Elizabethan Serenade (Binge)
- Fantasie Impromptu (Chopin)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
- I vow to thee my country (Holst)
- Come Away with me (Norah Jones)
- From this Moment on (Shania Twain)
- Theme from Legends of the Fall (The Ludlows)
- Songbird (Eva Cassidy)
- Alleluia (Leonard Cohen)
- I Won't Give Up (Jason Mraz)
- Stay with Me (Sam Smith)
- Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
- Crazy Love (Michael Buble)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheerin)
- 1000 Years (Christina Perri)
- Bubbly (Colbie Caillat)
- I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
- Budapest (George Ezra)
- Yellow (Cold Play)
- Viva la Vida (Cold Play)
- Bloom (Paper Kites)
- Perfect Day (Holly Maher)
- Somewhere over the Rainbow (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole)
- What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
- Have I told you lately that I love you (Van Morrison)
- Don't Dream it's Over (Crowded House)
- Better be Home Soon (Crowded House)
- Going Home (Dire Straits)
- Minstrel Boy / Toss the Feathers (The Corrs)
- Lough Erin's Shore (The Corrs)
- Joy of Life (The Corrs)
- Eleanor Rigby, (Beatles)
- Yesterday, (Beatles)
- Hey Jude, (Beatles)
- All my Loving (Beatles)
- All you need is Love (Beatles)
- Imagine (John Lennon)
- Whiter shade of pale (Procul Harem)
- Unchained melody (Righteous Brothers)
- El Condor Pasa (Simon and Garfunkel)
- Fernando (ABBA)
- Dancing Queen (ABBA)
- Mumma Mia (ABBA)
- Putting on the Ritz
- Anything goes
- Ain't misbehavin'
- All of me
- Blue Skies
- Blue Moon
- Don't get around much any more
- Autumn Leaves
- 5 foot two
- The Breeze and I
- South of the border
- Sunny side of the street
- The Lady is a Tramp
- Dream a little Dream
- What a Wonderful World
- As Time goes by
- Cheek to Cheek
- Moon River
- Embraceable You